How to be a winner
Sadly, unless you’re Derren Brown, there’s no sure fire way to be a guaranteed winner – but there are ways in which you can increase your chance of winning with us.
There are all sorts of competitions out there: online entries, TV competitions, scratch cards and more – but it’s important to make sure you only enter legitimate competitions and make sure you know where the data about you is being collected and stored (and why).
Opinion Outpost has an exciting Quarterly Cash Prize Draw which is open to all panellists across the UK. We give away £20,000 each year to four lucky winners. Plus, the competition is free to enter, with no purchase necessary, and best of all you are automatically entered each time you take part in one of our paid online surveys!
At Opinion Outpost, we have a no spam promise. We will only email you directly, and remember you can change the frequency of our emails, or unsubscribe, by changing the settings in your Account. We will also never sell your details on to third parties.
Feeling lucky? Here are our top tips to maximise your chances of winning in our Quarterly Cash Prize Draw:
- Take part in as many surveys as you can! Each survey taken = one Prize Draw entry.
- Keep an eye on your inbox. We will email you as soon as a new survey becomes available.
- Update your Account. By giving us as much information as possible about you, it means we can tailor survey invitations to your experience. And more surveys mean more Draw entries.
- Take part wherever and whenever you can. Why not take surveys on the go, to maximise your downtime? Lots of people take them during their commute or lunch break, to top up their earnings and earn more Prize Draw entries.
- Keep on sharing. Even if the survey becomes full after you’ve started, or you don’t qualify for a survey after you have started the initial questions, you’ll still receive a Prize Draw entry!
If you’re not yet signed up, you can join us for FREE by filling out the short form on this page. Taking part in paid online surveys is fun, easy and very rewarding. Why not have your say and earn money in your spare time in our latest paid surveys at Opinion Outpost UK?