Get social with Opinion Outpost's UK surveys!
Do you love sharing your opinion in UK surveys? Enjoy earning rewards by taking paid surveys in your spare time? Well, you’re not alone! Around 6,000 of you follow us on Facebook and keep up with all our latest news, reviews and giveaways. Here are five reasons why there’s a lot to LIKE about our Opinion Outpost UK Facebook page!
- What makes Opinion Outpost UK great is YOU – after all, it’s your opinions that make us what we are! Our Facebook page is full of topical articles, mini polls and interesting, intriguing and funny blogs and posts to get you talking. There are lots of ways to get involved – simply ‘like’ us and start commenting and sharing our posts to join in the latest discussion!
- We regularly run special competitions and promotions which are exclusive to our Facebook fans. It’s one of the easiest ways to share your opinion and be in with a chance of winning a gift card or voucher to treat yourself with. Make sure you keep an eye on our page and start commenting to be in with a chance of winning soon!
- Our active Facebook page is full of like-minded members who also enjoy having their say and sharing their opinions in UK surveys. It’s a great chance to converse with other panellists and join lively yet open and honest discussions about everything from pop stars to recipes!
- Our Facebook page is one of the best ways to get in touch! If you’ve got something to say, or you’d like to ask a question about your Account, your rewards or if you have queries about joining us – send us a message through Facebook and our friendly team will be happy to help you!
- By being a fan of our Facebook page you can stay updated with all our latest news, giveaways, and results from key surveys you may have taken part in – plus we also blog about top ideas to help keep you entertained. With regular articles about everything from the best UK events to what you really think about Brexit in our latest panel survey, there’s something for everyone to get involved in - and to join in a great discussion!
By staying in touch with us on Facebook, you can enjoy much more than just great articles, competitions and chances to have your say. Meet other members, get involved and find out all about how to share your opinion in UK surveys whilst earning money online. It’s fast, free and fun!